Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Account - Michael Callahan - Co-Contractor

I have been Bound for less than a month and now I meet a supernatural with even less experience than myself. I suppose I should not be surprised that I am not the last creature to come into this world, but that it was so soon and in my own city. How many supernaturals are created across the world at any given moment? Do I want to know the answer?

Contractor: Michael Callahan
Matter in Question: Young supernatural.

Item 1: Rookie: Michael is less experienced even than myself.
Action to be Taken: Support the fellow new supernatural. Study how common supernaturals are.

Item 2: Half-Demon: Michael claims to be half-demon.
Item 2a: Seems to be inimical to Abyssal Entities. They sort of melted near him.
Item 2b: Presents an unnaturally compelling aura at times.
Action to be Taken: Ascertain the meaning of "demon".

Item 3: Humanity: Seems to still have human morality.
Item 3a: Michael was upset with my actions regarding the Wraith Busters. He may be justified.
Item 3b: Was resistant to the idea of planning for having to kill Theodore Slocum.
Item 3c: Ames, Thordis, and myself were able to assuage his concerns to a degree.
Item 3d: Milkshakes were involved.
Actions to be Taken: Reach an understanding. Be involved in further teachable moments for chance at more milkshakes. 

Item 4: Unskilled: Is a horrible shot.
Actions to be Taken: Make him a less than horrible shot. 

Item 5: Educated: Is knowledgeable in several topics.
Actions to be Taken: Determine the extent of his knowledge.  

Item 6: Listening Issues: Loses track of conversation.
Item 6a: After Ames, Thordis, and I spoke to him, he revealed he'd "zoned out".
Item 6b: I have done this too due to Twilight distractions.
Item 6c: Perhaps his manner of power causes one to be hard of hearing.
Actions to be Taken: Research if Christian demons are deaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daggerheart Analysis

  Daggerheart - What I've Seen So Far Template-Based Character Builds This will be familiar to players of D&D, Pathfinder 2e...

Popular Posts